Do you know your EQ score? Do you know how to optimise your emotional Intelligence? Do you know what to do the low score on your EQ assessment?
The Ultimate guide (Character, Credibility, Competency, Connection, Communication, Charisma and Consistency) in developing EQWatch Promo
Upon completion of the workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Learn to apply EQ at work and understand why they need to develop this important skill.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the principles and concepts of EQ and to develop cohesive, emotionally intelligent working relationships.
- Identify and analysing the role of EQ in their personal strengths and blind spots revealed through self-assessment.
- Be able to use practical EQ techniques and to analyse the impact of emotional intelligence in work-related applications including communication, leadership, management, coaching, working with others, sales, customer service and supervision.
- Monitor, adapt and evaluate their own level of emotions for the benefit of themselves, their team and department in order to determine development areas
- Gain an honest and accurate awareness of themselves to perform more effectively.
- Have a positive influence on the emotion and motivation of others. Recognising negative emotions & their negative impact.
- Building intelligent relationships, using EQ for managing conflict, team performance and managing generation or culture gaps
FACILITATED BY DR. MARIO DENTON (MBA, M.Econ., PhD)
Mario is passionate about people and believes in the optimization of human capital. His experience in the academic and corporate fields provides the background for the coaching and development of people to tap into their inner being and to reach their full potential in life. Mario has a passion for people and has devoted his career to people management, development and the facilitation of complex and perpetual change management. He has been the study leader of 160 MBA research projects, has published 15 books, written various articles and has presented papers at 32 conferences worldwide. He is an international teacher, a registered Industrial Psychologist, a Career Direct Master Trainer and a qualified Business Coach.
Office +27 (0)21-979 3198 / +27 (0)82 882 9903