Unplug, Delete and Upload
Through Building your Self-esteem, Relationship Skills and Speaking Positive Affirmations
PHASE ONE: OBTAINING CORPORATE EXPERIENCE
Has 17 years experience in human resources management in the corporate world, started with SANLAM and moved on to METROPOLITAN LIFE in Organisational Development and ended this phase as Group Manager: Human Resources PROTEA ASSURANCE. I completed an MBA, MEcon, and was a registered industrial psychologist during this period.
PHASE TWO: ESTABLISHMENT OF BUSINESS SCHOOL ACADEMIC
• From 1997-2007 teaching in Organization Behaviour and International Human Resource Management, People and Change Management, High Impact Leadership, Management Consulting, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Coaching and Applied Qualitative Research at the University of Stellenbosch, Graduate School of Business.
• Presented People Management practices 44 times consecutively to MBA students without being absent for even one day and trained more than 3000 participants in Emotional Intelligence
• Academic project manager and coordinator for 22 international groups doing their international electives at the USB
• The area of Advanced Leadership, Making Human Capital the differentiating factor Facilitating perpetual and complex change for REIMS France (11 times), University of Antwerpen, University of Cape Town, Dortmund and Leipzig HHL Germany (8 times) Aarhus Denmark, Graz, Austria, Maastricht University of Indonesia, the University of Central Oklahoma and the University of Cuttington Liberia., Europa-Universität Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Bangalore Management Academy in Bangalore and Poddar/Wellingker College in India, Leipzig, Mauritius, Marseilles
• International papers and conferences in London, Amsterdam, Oxford, Antwerp. Geneva Switzerland, Australia and published nine books, six international articles, two case studies and a chapter in a book, has successfully been the study leader/supervisor for 160 completed MBA research projects
PHASE THREE: TAKING UP THE CHALLENGE OF VISITING LECTURER, BUSINESS CONSULTANT AND EXECUTIVE COACH- PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH
• Part-time lecturer with Department of Industrial Psychology & People Management Faculty of Management, University of Johannesburg, HHL Leipzig Germany for Master and MBA students and Euromed
• Strong Message Business Consultancy: Very experienced business consultant and recognised authority in organisational effectiveness and renewal and have been involved in several major strategic and corporate initiatives. Have done business consultancy for organisations including but not limited to Sanlam, Santam, First National Bank, Eben Donges Hospital, Oceana, Department of Health Overberg Region, Western Cape Department of Education, SCIR, APL Cartons, Cape Union Mart, Desmond Tutu TB Centre, Consol Glass, Spar, and Barloworld. XSTRATA, Tiger Brands, SA Navy, Nedcor, Spar, Old Mutual, FNB, DE Beers, Government, Kumba, Clickatell.
• Have done training in Cairo, Egypt, being trained as a Character First Consultant in Oklahoma and have done this training in Namibia, Ghana, Uganda, Mozambique, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Swaziland, Botswana, Malawi, did a presentation on the 29th FCCI Marketplace conference in Denver, USA, train 400 students including executive students in Kumasi Ghana (13 times), talking to the Crown Board in Nigeria, attending a strategic thinking session in Toronto, Canada and FCCI conference in Naples, Florida, Haggai Advanced leadership Programme, Maui, Hawaii, trained as a Faculty member in Singapore for the Haggai Institute. lecturing in Maui on personal leadership and goal setting 8 times
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days, and we will give you a full refund.