Setting, Achieving and Sustaining Excellent Goals
Keep the End in Mind and Finish Strong
MARIO DENTON (M.B.A., M. Econ., PhD)
1. In Africa, they called him the Young One, The One Who Brings the Fire, and the Platinum Eagle. The Wisdom Doctor.
2. On the StrengtsFinder: He Is Futuristic, Strategic Thinker and Maximiser, Full of ideas and Responsibility
3. He Always Wants to Be. F.A.T. (Faithful, Available, And Teachable).
4. Feedback from His Clients: When You Worked with Mario, You Will Get More Than What You Have Asked For. So, challenge him and ask for more.
5. His Favourite Bible Verse: Romans 12:2: Do Not Conform Any Longer to The Pattern of The World, But Be Transformed by The Renewing of Your Mind.
6. Mario Is Passionate About the Wellbeing and Development of People and Sees the Untapped Potential in Them.
7. As Psychologist Likes to Help People to Discover Their Unique Design.
8. He Is a Passionate and Enthusiastic Advocate of Lifelong Learning, Personal Growth and Development. The study leader of 160 MBA research projects
9. He Is an Inspiring Action-Directed Business Coach and Expert in Emotional Intelligence.
10. His Mission Statement: I Am Trusting God to Use My Coaching and Assessment Skills to Serve Leaders to Significantly Impact Them in The Areas of Character-Based Leadership, Family and Stewardship.
11. Happily Married For 42 Years with His Covenant Wife, The Wife of His Youth with three sons and five grandchildren.
12. His Favourite Closing Comments on T.V. And Radio: Make A Difference and Let the Rest of Your Life Be the Best Part of Your Life. You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet. Prayer is the most powerful, cost-effective under-utilized management tool. Leadership is about Following Him, serving others and influencing the world to make a lasting Kingdom Impact
Master in his study field. He knows where he is going and what he wants to achieve.
Available. He is available to serve it be professionally or in friendship
Right standing with God. Loves God and will seek ways to please God and want God’s blessings in what he does
I luminates a servant-leadership character
Observant of what goes on around him. Identifies new ideas and challenges in his surrounding