What you will learn:
- Explain why you need to have certain skills and competencies that is relevant for the entrepreneur that will prosper.
- Describe what you want to do as a new business.
- Explain and discuss the purpose of your plan and gaps what you see.
- Describe the way you will distribute your products or services.
- Identify your target market and market opportunity..
- Differentiate yourself from your competition.
- Demonstrate the ability to start and run a small to medium enterprise and to adapt to a changing business environment.
- Learn about the financial problems characterize small business.
- Describe ways to increase your business growth.
- Describe the steps you will take to decide on an ideal location.
- Identify your target market and market opportunity in your location.
- Describe the three main operational issues
- Describe total quality management and ways to implement quality strategy
- Identify areas for service excellence
- Describe the purpose and value of sustainable balanced business measures.
FACILITATED BY DR. MARIO DENTON (MBA, M.Econ., PhD) Mario is passionate about people and believes in optimising human capital. His experience in the academic and corporate fields provides the background for the coaching and development of people to tap into their inner being and reach their full potential in life. Mario has a passion for people and has devoted his career to people management, development and the facilitation of complex and perpetual change management. He has been the study leader of 160 MBA research projects, has published 15 books, written various articles, and presented papers at 32 conferences worldwide. He is an international teacher, a registered Industrial Psychologist, a Career Direct Master Trainer and a qualified Business Coach. CONTACT DETAILS Office +27 (0)21-979 3198 / +27 (0)82 882 9903 E-mail address: [email protected] / [email protected] Website: www.thestrongmessage.com