Conflicts are as natural to work life as waves are to the sea. They come and go, are mild or intense, and can be either channelled into energy to move things forward or can get out of control and destroy everything in their path. It is clear that conflict is a pervasive reality in organizations and that managers and employees spend considerable time dealing with conflict and its aftermath. Research on power and conflict dynamics across the globe has identified five basic strategies people employ when managing conflict across power differences. Topics:
- How well do you manage disagreements with your boss or other superiors?
- How skilfully do you resolve conflicts with people you manage?
- Understanding Conflict Emotions and prevention of aggression
- Playing toxic games – professional bullying
- Conflict and the Effect of stress
- Anger Management
- Supervisory training in conflict resolutions skills
- Responding to a threat
- Strategies to defusing Anger
- Steps in conflict resolution
- Conflict styles
Mario is passionate about the well-being and development of people.
When Mario sees people, he sees the untapped potential in them. His role then as a Leader is that art of influencing and helping people to discover their unique design.
He is a passionate and enthusiastic advocate of Lifelong Learning, Personal Growth and Development. He is an inspiring action-directed business coach and expert in Emotional Intelligence.
His philosophy, discover your unique calling, hitch it to your passion, align these attributes to a clearly defined GPS vision, and become unstoppable and faithful. He is an experienced international facilitator/ consultant bringing strategic relationships together to build significant growth through collaboration and trust.
Frequently Asked Questions
Understanding and applying the character way of dealing with functional and dysfunctional conflict. Measure your conflict intelligence