Giving life changing results and solutions to the following statements:
1. A huge percentage of children/employees that did not do proper assessments, chose the wrong subjects/wrong jobs.
2. Employees/Children make career choices that are unsound- Career mismatching and struggles do occur.
3. People make career choices and planning on faulty foundations. Question: Why are so many people often unhappy in their work?
4. Career choices are often guesswork and therefore career frustrations and errors are in the order of the day.
5. People don’t have a good understanding of their personality/strengths including their weaknesses and development areas.
6. Students/Employees don’t have a good understanding of their interests regarding career options.
7. People don’t understand their skills and abilities regarding career options.They make decisions on Faulty foundations.
8. Students/Employees don’t have a good understanding of their personal values.
Let’s take the coaching journey together.
FACILITATED BY DR. MARIO DENTON (MBA, M.Econ., PhD)
Mario is passionate about people and believes in the optimization of human capital. His experience in the academic and corporate fields provides the background for the coaching and development of people to tap into their inner being and to reach their full potential in life. Mario has a passion for people and has devoted his career to people management, development and the facilitation of complex and perpetual change management. He has been the study leader of 160 MBA research projects, has published 15 books, written various articles and has presented papers at 32 conferences worldwide. He is an international teacher, a registered Industrial Psychologist, a Career Direct Master Trainer and a qualified Business Coach.
Office +27 (0)21-979 3198 / +27 (0)82 882 9903
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: R1,716.20
Frequently Asked Questions
Mario and Mariene, were very professional and friendly. I really enjoyed my training with them and I am most grateful to them. They should keep it up. They had enough time and patience to guide me and explain to me anything I was finding difficult to understand. They were very experienced trainers