Module 2.1. Emotions are part of our everyday lives
TIME FOR ASSESSMENTS:
· The following statements relate to the key beliefs, practices and virtues around Emotional Intelligence.
· When you come to a statement you don’t understand, mark yourself low.
· Don’t score yourself whether your belief it is the right answer but rather whether it is a Way of Life for you.
· Beliefs and practices and virtues all work together.
· We are what we believe in our heart.
· Again: When you come to a statement, don’t score yourself on whether you believe it is the right answer but rather whether it is a Way of Life for you. For example: I belief God is actively involved in my life. You may belief it is the right answer, but you don’t sense He is actually involved in your life today. If this is the case, score yourself low.
BELIEFS are developed through PRACTICES which produce VIRTUES
My EQ Radar - Section 1- Self-regard, Affirmation, Meaning and identity
My EQ Radar - Section 2- Engagement, Assertiveness, Compassion
My EQ Radar - Section 3- Resilience, Stress, Love, Empathy, Compassion
My EQ Radar - Section 4- Security, Self-management and Quality of life
My EQ Radar - Section 5 -Self-control and Problem-solving
My EQ Radar - Section 6 -Engagement versus disengagement
My EQ Radar - Section 7- Emotional seasons