Module 4: Leading with Character First
LESSON TITLE AND THEME
Leading with Character First
- Character definition
- Sowing and reaping
- Mind shifts
- Performance character
- Moral character
- Character recognition
- Hiring for character
- Character-based principles and Love
- How to celebrate character competence
PERSONAL AND GROUP CHARACTER CHALLENGES AND DISCUSSIONS IN YOUR BUSINESS
1. What is missing in your life? What would make it more fulfilling?
2. If you had a 3-5-year plan and you had the continuing services of a coach to help you make it happen, what would your most important goal be?
3. If you came to the end of your 3-5-year plan and you had achieved your goals, how would that make a difference to your life?
4. If money wasn’t an object and you could choose to do anything with your life, what would you be doing right now?
5. What motivates you?
Conclusion: Choose to be a leader by leading each person based on Godly character
In this session, you will be able to:
- Evaluate your learning from sowing and reaping
Understand and apply the difference between moral and performance character
Character Reflection Journal
TIME FOR ASSESSMENT
CLICK ON THE LINK AND DO THE ASSESSMENT
Moral Intelligence- Acting Consistently with Principles, Values, And Beliefs
Real-Time Fine-Tuning Assessment Respect, Transparency, Loyalty, Results, Realities, Expectations, Accountability, Commitments